Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hi Guys - Bill here

Im good, got my new battery pack for my bi-pap so can now go out for longer drives and I don't have to worry about the dreaded power cuts anymore. Am over my "water works" and "earth works" problems for the time being. "Touch Wood" I won't have to go there again for a while.
Have been really down lately which has had everyone in the house on tenderhooks, but I think I'm over that just now, managed to pull my head out of my you know what and snap out of it.......lol.
I'm still positive and it helps if you don't go alienating those that love you and just want to help you by biting their heads off whenever they come near you. Got a short sharp lesson in how to be nice a couple of weeks ago by my very very very patient wife.....ooooh by golly and they worry about me in a bad mood, you don't want to mess with her when she's got a bee in bonnet. But I see she's been keeping you all up to date with what's been happening.
My cousin was home from Ozzie for a couple of days. We're the same age, used to get up to so much mischief together in our heyday. We think of each other like brothers and it was really choice to catch up with him and his son, we just talked and talked for the 3 days he was home and he did me the world of good. Peter Boy, thank you my cuz!
I'm just taking things easy right now, as the weather is getting cooler, I'm preparing as best I can for the winter, hopefully all be well. Joan, thanks for your continued support for Erin and me it is awesom. Hello Thank you Joan for looking in on Erin and me every now and then Erin is always bubbling after she's spoken to you or read your messages.
James, we haven't had the opportunity to talk but thanks for supporting Erin with all your hints and help although mate, when you told her about them having to pull Judes peg out that didn't impress me much, lol. I hope Jude is well and yup we'll have to tee up a time to meet face to face or more like face to stomach if I'm in my chair and your not.....lol.
To everyone else who is helping Erin and our kids to help me....THANK YOU!
Thats me for now, talk to you again in another year.....lol
BILL

3 comments:

Flattie said...

My pleasure mate. The reason they had to pull Jude's PEG out was because they were mucking round trying different types on her. They only did that the once. Nice to see you up & fighting again mate. makes all the difference for us care givers.. Kia Kaha..

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!!! Thanks for your kind words....Wish I could all make it go away....thinking of you two all the time. Enjoy each precious moment you have together...you two are an awesome pair!!!!! Joan Canada

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Nice forum. This my first post.