Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi, its been a while

Just touching base to let you know everything is good, in fact I'm feeling better then I have in a long time. I have to do things alot slower, but I'm still doing everything for myself. Speech is still really good, eating etc is still really good.
Had an appointment with the gastroenterologist this week, to talk about the insertion of "the peg". I am going to have this done in the next few weeks. As I explained before, I don't actually need it at the moment, but with winter coming on it would probably be in my best interests to have it done now before the cold weather hits just in case I catch a cold/flu and can't eat or I need to take meds which I can then take via "the peg".
Family is good, Gary #4 son started intermediate this year, Pakura #3 son is in his last year at college, Patrick #2 son starts a new job next week......yipeeeeee, Timoti #1 is happy in a relationship and living with his partner Loren, and last but not least Heni our baby girl (she's 8) is enjoying getting spoilt rotten by her brothers, the lil rat!
Thats about all for now but will try and make more effort to update my blog from now on.

5 comments:

Oanjay said...

Hey Bill....glad you are doing good! You are just heading into your winter and we are just leaving ours:)
Stay strong!
Rick in Canada

Unknown said...

Kia ora Bill its Te Mana here from Oz. Good to hear you guys had a good Christmas stuffing your faces with kai, i couldn't imagine it any other way. Anyways i will be following your journey from now on in, as i stumbled over your blog on Erin's blog for the club, TOO MUCH!!! Well best wishes and our prayers are with you and the whanau. Te Mana

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill...Rick from Canada here...hope you are doing well!
Did you get your 'tube' yet?
We are still waiting for spring !!

Amo said...

Hi Billy
its Amo, just dropping in to say kia ora, from Perth. Believe it or not I had a dream about you, it was all good, we were altogether up the club. Anyway, its rugby season once again here, and the boys are in round 2. Our eldest boy Ngakoata plays much like his dad, and the youngest is a real bulldog, a short ass like his papa and cousin. OUr baby she is a performer. Jovan is 16 now her last year of school.We are all really well here, don't know when we will be back home next, its so dam expensive to fly home. anyway i had better fly, its quitting time here at work and I have been fart assing around for the last 1/2 hours, while the rest of the team are drinking. Take care Billy, catch up soon, keep in touch. Love always Amo, Gaz, and the kids
PS going home to watch the kangaroo vs kiwi's.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill...worried about you buddy...you doing ok???
Rick in Canada